Avocado Tuna Salad
LOW CARB • HIGH PROTEIN • PALEO
This Healthy Tuna Stuffed Avocado is stuffed with a flavorful southwest mixture of tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro. No mayo necessary here! It’s the perfect healthy lunch.
Yield: 1-2 servings
Cook Time: 10 min
- 2 sliced avocados
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoons minced jalapeno
- 1 tin tuna
- 2 tbsp of canned corn
- Pinch of sea salt & pepper
- Cut avocados in 1/2, scoop out the middle and place in a bowl
- Add chopped onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, corn, and cilantro to the mixing bowl.
- Pour lime juice over. Stir it all together until everything is well mixed.
- Add in the tuna and mix again
- Place back into the avocado shells or have as a sandwich.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!