Berry Blast Protein Shake
LOW CARB • HIGH PROTEIN• LOW SUGAR
Chocolate and berries first thing in the morning? Hum, yes please! High in fiber, protein and antioxidants, this delicious Berry Blast shake is a great breakfast option for people on the go!
Yield: 1 serving
Cook Time: 4 min
- 4-5 tablespoons of pure body protein
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh mixed berries
- ½ banana
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- ½ cup of almond milk
- ½ cup of ice
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. If too thin, add ice cubes. If too thick, add a little more water.
- Pour into your favorite glass, add toppings of your choice and enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!