Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oatmeal
LOW CARB • HIGH PROTEIN• PALEO
A 6-ingredient recipe for healthy, protein-packed chocolate overnight oats. They practically taste like a cross between hot chocolate & fudgy brownies!
Yield: 1 bowl
Cook Time: 5 min
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or substitute
- 1/2 cup plain low fat greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup pure body protein powder
- 2 tbs of stevia or sweetner of choice ( optional)
- Add all wet and dry ingridients to a large bowl.
- Whisk until ingridients form into a batter.
- Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Add nuts, berries and other toppings of choice. Enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!