Chocolate Chia Protein Pudding
LOW CARB • HIGH PROTEIN• PALEO
This chocolate chia protein pudding is so creamy and velvety, it’s hard to beleive you’re eating something healthy. Try this loaded with your favourite healthy toppings for breakfast or with coconut whip creamy and chocolate chips for a decadent but nourishing dessert. It makes a great snack on-the-go too!
Yield: 1 serving
Cook Time: 10 min
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2-3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon raw cocoa powder
- 2-3 tbsp of Pure Body Protein
- Add honey for desired sweetness
- Add the milk to the blender first, then add the chia seeds and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until very smooth and creamy, adding a bit of extra milk if it’s too thick to blend.
- Scoop the mixture into a container or bowl and place in the fridge for at least 60 minutes up to overnight.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!