Chocolate Coconut Protein Shake
LOW CARB • HIGH PROTEIN• LOW SUGAR
Thick and creamy, this dark chocolate coconut smoothie tastes like a drinkable Mounds Bar and packs 36 grams of protein into one giant glass!
Yield: 1 serving
Cook Time: 4 min
- 1 container Dannon Light & Fit Toasted Coconut Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Cocoa Powder
- Unsweetned Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 4-5 tbsp of chocolate Pure Body Protein
- Shreaded Coconut (optional)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. If too thin, add ice cubes. If too thick, add a little more water.
- Pour into your favorite glass, add toppings of your choice and enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!