Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Waffles
LOW CARB • HIGH PROTEIN• PALEO
These single-serving Chocolate Protein Waffles are packed with protein, and ready in just a couple of minutes so you can have healthy, gluten free waffles at a moment’s notice!
Yield: 1 serving
Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 cup Hazelnut meal
- 1/2 cup pure body protein
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp coconut flower
- 3 tbsp swerve sweetner
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup full-fat greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp hazelnut extract
- 1/4 tsp stevia extract (optional)
- Whisk 4 eggs together in a bowl.
- Add hazelnut meal, protein powder, cocao powder and coconut flour and mix it all together.
- Add hazelnut extract, sweetner and yogurt to mixture and whisk it all together.
- Put 1 large scoop of mixture into waffle maker.
- Cook until crispy and golden brown.
- Add butter and toppings of choice. Enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!