Chocolate Banana Protein Shake
LOW CARB • HIGH PROTEIN
Easy, delicious, and filling breakfast shake for when you just don't have the time for a full meal!
Yield: 1 serving
Cook Time: 4 min
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 ripe banana can be frozen, broken into large chunks
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4-5 tbsp of chocolate Pure Body Protein powder
- 5-10 ice cubes depending on how thick you like it
- Add all ingredients in a blender, starting with the almond milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- If too thick, add more milk. If too thin, add some more ice.
- Sprinkle some cinamon and enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!