Mocha Banana Protein Bowl
LOW CARB • HIGH PROTEIN• LOW SUGAR
Easy and delicious superfood protein bowl that will keep you going all day!
Yield: 1 serving
Cook Time: 4 min
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk, plus more if necessary
- 3 scoops of Pure Body Protein
- 1 packet instant coffee, if desired
- 1 cup spinach (if you want a superfood boost)
- 4-6 ice cubes depending on how thick you like it
- Toasted Almonds
- Chia Seeds
- Shreaded Coconut
- Sliced Banana
- Cacao nib
1. Add all ingredients in a blender, starting with the almond milk.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. If necessary, add more almond milk and/or ice to reach the desired consistency. The smoothie should be fairly thick so that you can eat it with a spoon.
4. Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings such as chia and almonds.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!