Protein Banana Popsicles
LOW CARB • HIGH PROTEIN• PALEO
Healthy sugar free and dairy free Chocolate Banana Popsicles made with only 5 ingredients! A perfect dessert treat to cool you down this summer!
Yield: 6 servings
Cook Time: 25 min
- 2 large bananas, ripe (cut into thirds)
- 3/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 6 popsicle sticks
- 1/4 cup of shreaded coconut
- Rawmio Almond silk butter
- Cut bananas into thirds. Place in fridge
- Mix the chocolate protein powder and coconut oil in a bowl till smooth.
- Remove babanas from fridge and dip into chocolate mixture.
- Decorate with almond silk butter and shreadded coconut.
- Place in fridge for 20min. Enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!