Chocolate Protein Cookies
LOW CARB • HIGH PROTEIN• PALEO
These chocolate peanut butter cookies are a delicious, grain-free protein-filled cookie that are a perfect post-workout snack or dessert
Yield: 12 cookies
Cook Time: 20min
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 3 scoops chocolate pure body protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 egg, large
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix until your consistency is like cookie dough. Depending on the thickness of your peanut butter, you may need to add a few more tablespoons of protein powder.
- Spoon out 2 tablespoons of dough into your palms and roll into a ball. Flatten between your palms and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes so that the cookies can harden!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!